- What is the zoning on the property?
- What is the topography of the property?
- What is the annual tax obligation?
- What public utilities are available? (Water, Sewer, Electric, Gas, Phone)
- What are the required building setbacks on the property?
- Does the property have any usage restrictions or zoning requirements?
- Is the property located in a flood zone?
- Does the soil percolate (aka – “Perk”) or have access to a sewer?
- Is the property landlocked? If so, are there any easements or access roads to the property?
- What is the size and shape of the property?
- Does the property have access to a municipal water supply? If not, can you drill a well or have water trucked in (and if so, at what cost)?
- Is there a moratorium on building?
- What about junk, tires, rubble, gas, oil, or other contaminants on the property?
- What were the previous uses of the property?
- What do the surrounding properties look like?
October 25, 2016